Main Office: (402) 571-2364
Service Manager: (402) 991-1644
A quality, water-tight roof is key to the integrity of your entire building. When it’s time to repair or replace your roofing system, call the experts at Scott Enterprises.
We bring the same attention to detail and commitment to craftsmanship to roof repairs, replacement and maintenance as we do to new construction.
REPAIRS YOU CAN DEPEND ON
We understand that weather in our region can put incredible demands on your roof. Rain, wind, hail, snow … we can help make sure you never have to lose sleep – or money – because a failing roof is overcome by the elements.
Our service department handles all warranty and service repairs and is ready to respond 24-hours a day. Every service truck is fully equipped to provide on-the-spot repairs for most calls – from simple patches to extensive service work. Our technicians are experienced at quickly tracing leaks to their source and making a repair that truly solves the problem.
Call our Maintenance and Service Department for all commercial roof repairs:
- 24/7 on-call emergency and rapid response service
- All service calls are routed directly to the Department Manager
- Install new penetrations for TI buildouts on roofs
- Leaks are stopped at their source – no bandaid fixes
Scott Enterprises is a licensed repair partner for a wide variety of commercial roofing systems, including:
- American Hydrotech
A quality, water-tight roof is the key to extending the life of your structure. When it’s time to replace your roofing system, call the reroofing experts at Scott Enterprises.
Our craftsmen use the latest materials, techniques and know-how to help make your reroofing project better than new. We can help protect your structure from the elements, improve energy efficiency, enhance appearance and provide years of worry-free confidence.
- Up To 30 Year Manufacturer’s Water Tight Warranty
- Roof Design Consulting to determine the best system for your existing structure
- Tapered insulation systems to decrease ponding and increase roof life
- Tear-off to lessen structural load, fight moisture retention, and provide new-construction quality
- Options for upgrading energy efficiency and enhancing appearance
- TPO or EPDM membranes with up to 15-year manufacturers water-tight warranty
A good maintenance program can extend the life of your roof and help you avoid more costly repairs. Our service and maintenance team members are experts in designing economical programs to help make sure you enjoy the best possible return from your roofing investment.
Not sure whether you need a replacement? Curious if your roof could last a few more years with the right maintenance? Call us for a no-cost inspection of your current commercial roof.